Company Overview & Position Description
EpiBone is a clinical-stage company that develops revolutionary tissue engineered products for skeletal repair, and is offering the chance to work with an early-stage company to support the clinical translation of innovative regenerative stem cell therapies. We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to be the force that empowers the senior leaders of our Business Team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, as well as the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Other important skills include, having the ability to work independently on projects with minimal oversight and guidance, from conception to completion, as well as being comfortable working under pressure to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide sophisticated calendar management to the senior leaders of the Business Team, while prioritizing inquiries and requests, troubleshooting conflicts, and making judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Complete a broad array of administrative tasks that include assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining complex contact and investor lists; and making travel arrangements.
- Schedules and attends Senior Leadership Meetings, in addition to coordinating the agenda, taking notes, and providing recaps of action items where appropriate.
- Coordinate with the Office Manager to arrange and receive important guests that visit our office.
- Assist in complicated follow-ups with contacts made by the Business Team to ensure timely outreach, and the continued cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience reporting to and supporting executive level and/or C-suite individuals.
- Excellent attention-to-detail, communication, prioritization, and record-keeping skills.
- Extremely organized, self-managed, and knows how to “manage up”.
- Comfortable with working traditional and non-traditional hours.
- Proficient in standard Office programs like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Proactive problem solver who actively seeks opportunities for improvement and proposes actionable solutions.
- Excellent judgement is essential.
- Experience at a healthcare, biotech, life sciences, or venture capital organization a plus.
- Experience in interacting with high-level individuals, investors, and fundraising activities.
- Experience using CRM and marketing platforms.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
- Full-time; exempt from overtime.
EpiBone, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, EpiBone ,Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.